Friday, June 12, 2009

PAC FEST a Day green

Wednesday April 24th.
PAC Fest “ Palo Alto College”

PALOMINO PRIDE . Organiced a small festival where Was too many thing for see and ejoy . Viva Verde was Present show to the people how they can recycle. I had To be there but That day I had class and suddenly my Teacher russ arrived to my class and took out me. Then we all was together ready for make voluntary . Every one was in a difernts parts .
My firend palechor and me did a challenge that was About where the people had to do recycling putting the Trash out from the thing recycle thing so we try first and Maked a good scorre . and then we needed are look at For some people who not respect and threw the trash in The garbage boats, that was too dificult due to the Person wall not care anyway all was nice I learned too Much about it.

No comments: