Friday, May 14, 2010

In a place where i never being

A long distance “experiences”

United States for someone is the top of the world, but for me it is the feet of the mountain. During the almost two years that I have been here in San Antonio, Texas I have learned so many things that I never could have imagined and all those things make me grow up as a person, to understand the people, the environmental, and the different culture. Texas is a place where we can find many kinds of cultures with a beautiful and friendship peoples and its majesty places that bring peaceful and inspiration to the foreign. All my experiences here has inspirited me to have goals such as to travel around the world to know more about the culture, that’s why I say before that EE.UU is for me the feet of a mountain, but for now I have a goals that is to work with my community in Colombia brining all my knowledge that I learned here; the first thing that I want to do is to educate the people about the culture identity and environmental and resources to begin a project like a museum in my community which one will be couple with all the worthy resources from there that way we can use the resource that haven’t been exploited like the sea, beaches, mangroves, fauna and flora, typical activities (dances, music, food). So the visitor could enjoy.
“I want to say that when I arrived here we my other IALS (Indigenes and afrolatinos Scholarship program) student I did not know anything about computer or electronic staff, even English, now I can use Email client, social networking sites, Bio, blogs and also how to do and design a web site I learned English that is awesome for me . IALS it‘s kind of nerd.

No comments: