Monday, July 13, 2009

Bamberger Ranch as a learning Service

Bamberger Ranch as a learning Service

Well I think I have too much talk about the trip that we made to Bamberger Ranch, but let me say the most important that is for me. Everybody was working together.
For beginning I want to say that to be there was a wonderful experience for me and I think for everyone and it is not enough, we all learn how to service to the costumer, there were twenty five student and four mentors from Central America and we received them, helping with the accommodations and other staff like feeding them. Yes we were there cooking food for them. We split the group in two groups for hours to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We woke up around six o’clock to get the breakfast ready for them and also we was on our feet for 12 hours in the kitchen, with this I don’t want to say that it was wore, not it was awesome specially because I knew more peoples from different cultures and I like that, to know people is one of my favorite things.
Even got so much stress we could survived to this challenger, that living many experiences on my life and I know that I will do something else to learn more every day, I know that learn is just a to give the opportunity to recognize what we have I front of us. http://www.bambergerranch.org/.






when we arrived after 3 hours on a long way, the ranch i felt fresh, and in a calm condition.

there were not too much bagges but too much things to do.

around the very beatiful montains, with the wild life I was so relaxed.


Time to took some pictures , waiting for the Central America student.












No comments: